Start Planning a Beachfront Holiday with
Trinity Beach Accommodation
If you’re planning a visit to Trinity Beach, accommodation is easy to find. Just book with Trinity Beach Club Holiday Apartments. Our apartments in Trinity Beach are just what you need for a casual, fun, and comfortable getaway. We are a family-friendly spot with one- and two-bedroom fully furnished apartments, where you are invited to make yourself at home and enjoy your stay. Want to know more
about why you should stay with us and how to have the best possible trip? Keep reading.
Trinity Beach Accomodation
Benefits of Trinity Beach Rentals
Why visit Trinity Beach at all? There are lots of reasons that vacationers flock to this spot, which we love and think you will, too. In fact, it’s one of the favourite beaches amongst Cairns locals. Here’s why.
- Dining. Trinity Beach is full of tempting eateries ranging from secluded, romantic spots to casual, family-friendly places. You’ll find open-air bars, waterfront patios, gourmet delicatessens, bakeries, and many more. When you get hungry, your main problem will be choosing just one place to eat.
- Nightlife. Whether your trip is adults-only, or you have a sitter along so that you and your companion can enjoy a night out, there’s plenty to do in Trinity Beach. If you do have kids in tow, there’s still no shortage of fun things to do after the sun sets, both in Trinity Beach and nearby Cairns city.
- Shopping. Do you love making shopping part of your holidays? You’ll love Trinity Beach. Look for retail clothing stores, swim shops, food stores, antique galleries, candy stores, and nearby shopping centres designed to cater to people of all interests.
What You Should Know About Holiday Accommodation in Trinity Beach
When you’re in the market for Trinity Beach holiday rentals, Trinity Beach Club is the place to be. Here are a few things you should know about our lovely Trinity Beach apartments before your next getaway.
- We’re family-friendly. Trinity Beach Club is the perfect spot for families with one- and two-bedroom apartments and lots of fun things to do, such as our outdoor BBQ, swimming pool, 10-person heated spa pool, and a short walk (two minutes) to a great selection of casual eateries.
- We’re convenient to Cairns. We are just a 20-minute drive from Cairns city and 15 minutes from the airport. If you’re arriving by plane, there are shuttle buses, taxis, and limousine transfers available to bring you here in comfort from either airport.
- We offer irresistible amenities. Here, you’ll find all the comforts of home and then some. We offer free Wi-Fi, undercover parking, a library for guest use, ensuite bathrooms with showers, full kitchens, full laundry facilities, air conditioning, private balconies, and easy access to our pool facilities and local waterfront restaurants.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding
Their Trinity Beach Holiday Accommodation
Holiday rentals in Trinity Beach are a great way to bond with your family and get away from it all in a peaceful and fun setting. To have the best time possible while you’re here, be sure to avoid these common mistakes.
- Don’t spend too much on food. Our apartments offer full kitchens, and many of our guests enjoy the convenience of being able to prepare food without having to eat out at every meal. There are restaurants nearby for you to enjoy (and don’t you deserve a break from cooking on your holiday?), but for the meals you do want to eat in your accommodation, we recommend bringing shelf-stable staples from home and sharing the grocery bill with another family if you’re
- Don’t overpack. Packing too much is a very common mistake when it comes to all types of travelling. Maximise your feelings of relaxation and escape by bringing along only what you need – think swimsuits, sunscreen, an outfit for a night out, and a couple tops and bottoms. You can always do laundry in your room, so there’s no need to bring your entire wardrobe. Add a few toys for the kids, your toiletries, and your phone chargers, and you’re all packed.
- Not taking advantage of local knowledge. Be sure to stop by our tour desk for advice on booking tours, places to visit, free maps of Cairns and other nearby areas, and any additional information you need about how to get the most out of your time in Trinity Beach.
About Trinity Beach Club
At Trinity Beach Club, we’d like to help you have the stress-free beach holiday of your dreams. We are a high-quality yet affordable option for people travelling solo as well as couples and families. We guarantee the best price in the area – let us know if you find a lower price. You’ll be hard-pressed to find better value for money than you’ll enjoy at Trinity Beach Club. Contact us today or reserve your accommodation.
Contact us to organise your next holiday in tropical paradise!
Trinity Beach Club
19-23 Trinity Beach Rd
Trinity Beach QLD 4879
Call us to Book
(07) 4055 6776